Saturday

Breakthrough Meditations For Manifesting and Other Things

Binaural beats have been studied for over 170 years. Here are just some of the benefits of using binaural beat recordings:

  • Easily achieved deep meditative states within minutes, while others struggle with years of practice to achieve this.
  • Drastically improve your memory and focus.
  • Relieve nagging migraines and pains without the use of medications.
  • Unlock your creative genius and finally burst through mental blockages.
  • Manifest your heart's desires.
  • Fall asleep faster and deeper.
  • Increase your chances for lucid dreaming.
  • Energizer mind and body without the use of coffee or other stimulants.
  • Attract money fast.
  • Get instant motivation for anything.
  • All this and so much more!

Here are what just a few people have to say about using them:

Product- Long and Short Term Memory

"The product I purchased called long and short term memory is a great product. It gives me the mental enhancer I need to exercise and strengthen my focus and concentration to memorize facts and events. Using something natural and spiritual is the way to go. I would like to add to this growth by requesting your Achievement-Motivation recording. together I believe this combination will give the discipline and focus needed to reach my goals this year.
Thank you again for these programs." - Rich B

Product - Creativity, Meditation, Chakra

"We have been using the Binaural beats everyday since we got them without fail. I have been meditating off and on for about 13 yrs and have used other brainwave frequency products but none of them have had such a strong effect on me as your binaural beats. I know this because everyday, I make time to listen them as they work and work immediately. I don't know what makes yours different from the others but whatever it is, keep it up. I am using the Brainwave Entrainment, Creativity and have tried the Chakra. Can't say which is my favorite yet as I use the Alpha/Theta and Creativity the most. Thanks I am looking forward to trying the others. I want to try the ESP/Package. Thanks again!" -Ty F

Product- Manifestation

"I used the manifestation 30min. and I was crying, but it was tears of joy. Does this really happen to people? I felt refreshed. after the session." - Shatesha A

Product- Relaxation

"My arms and body became heavy right away. They were so relaxed that I couldn't really move them easily. I had an itch that I didn't even want to scratch because it would require so much effort. I experienced a slight pain in my arm which wasn't uncomfortable, but noticeable. The pain was completely gone upon the finish of the recording." -Chris H

To learn more visit The Unexplainable Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment